TrustMark is the Government backed initiative to help consumers find reliable and trustworthy local tradesmen to carry out repairs, inside and outside the home.
TrustMark is a Government endorsed standard. To become a TrustMark approved tradesperson or contractor you have to meet certain standards and criteria, as set by TrustMark and administered by their Scheme Operators. Independence is a TrustMark scheme operator who specialise in promoting and supporting contractors who work in the domestic sector.
It is widely supported by consumer protection organisations, local Trading Standards and the building industry.
TrustMark is a not for profit company. For more information see: www.trustmark.org.uk
As a TrustMark Scheme Operator, Independence is the only Community Interest Company in the UK that can offer you this accreditation.
What do I have to do to join?
- Have you been trading for at least 6 months?
- Have you been at your current trading address for 6 months or more?
- Are you qualified in the trade(s) you are applying to list against?
- Do you work in domestic properties?
- Can you provide 3 customer references from completed jobs?
- Are you able to offer a site for inspection and happy to have an on-site assessment of your workmanship and customer service?
- Do you have public and employees liability insurance?
If you don’t meet the criteria above, you may still be eligible to become a provisional member of TrustMark.
To discuss further contact: email@example.com