Independence CIC (INCIC) is a TrustMark Scheme Operator. It is a not for profit Community Interest Company (CIC). Its aim is to provide positive and real benefits to registered contractors through:
- Recognised, Government endorsed standard for your Trades, licenced by BIS, supported by the Building Industry Construction Strategy Document until 2025 and Consumer protection groups.
- Promoting inspected and approved local tradesmen to their community on the TrustMark website, www.trustmark.org.uk, which provided more than 8 million contractor search results to homeowners in 2015!
- Partnership with local authorities, HIAs & various charities, to use TrustMark as a preferred standard for registered contractors with specialism in the Domestic Adaptations Repair, Maintenance and Improvement (ARMI) Sector.
- Contractor friendly services. e.g.:
- Convenient and easy on-line sign-up process.
- Access to procedures and policies tailored to the needs of small enterprises.
- Advice on Regulation and Legislation changes that affect SMEs in the Domestic Sector.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org