Once you have completed your application, been inspected and approved for up to FOUR trade listings you will become a member of the TrustMark scheme through Independence, giving you access to:
- Trade specific listings on www.trustmark.org.uk which received over 8 million contractor searches in 2015.
- TrustMark Government endorsed marketing materials such as vehicle stickers and trade specific dynamic logo and links for your website.
- CDM15 advice and CDM App you can use to produce RAMS and H&S File content.
- Independence ADR (Alternative Dispute Resolution) Service. Legislation requires that you are able to offer your customers ADR facilities.
- Insurance Backed Warranties to offer your customer on your work, materials and products for 2 years, extendable up-to 5 years cover.
- Low cost training – e.g. Asbestos Awareness, Standards & Regulation briefings, Customer Care talks.
Once you have become established as an INCIC TrustMark approved contractor you may have access to join:-
- INCIC’s National Affinity Scheme: A work referral scheme giving you access to phone referrals via our national partners (Terms and Conditions to be agreed).
INCIC was the pioneer scheme operator providing TrustMark Trade qualifications for:
Home Adaptations: Elderly & Disabled
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org