What do I need to do get signed up?
We have developed a short and straightforward application process. To assist please follow the check list below for you to prepare before you begin. If you have any questions please call.
We have an on-line application form to make your application quicker and easier. Please visit our website
www.incic.org.uk/apply-now/ , go to ‘skip to application form ‘and log on using your email address and password which we can provide you with your details pre-entered.
- Your Company details
Provide us with a copy of your Insurances
- Contact name
- Company name
- Contact details
- How long company has been trading
- Annual Turnover
- Company registration number (if limited)
- VAT number (If registered)
Give us a brief out line of you and or your business experience in your Trades selected
Provide us with references regards your service and quality of your work for trades you wish to list under within the last 6 months
- Public liability
- Employers liability (if you have any this is a legal requirement)
- Any other Insurances that you may have
Provide us with any company policies: *
- 3 Customers details so we can obtain written references by email or post
- 3 sites that we can visit to inspect your quality of work. They should be completed within the last 12 months and your customer informed that we may call them to arrange an inspection at their convenience.
Provide copies of any Health and Safety certificates or training records
- Health and Safety policy
- Equal Opportunities policy
Provide copies of any certificates of qualifications and or memberships for competent person schemes such as but not limited to:
Let us know any details of Criminal convictions relating to dishonesty or bankruptcy
- SSIP (CHAS ,Safe Contractor) or if not registered the following examples:
- Asbestos awareness
- CSIS Cards
*We can provide you with policy templates for you to adapt to your own business.