To go directly to the application process please click here Application Process.
Further information about the TrustMark Scheme can be found at: www.trustmark.org.uk
Some key facts and considerations we feel are useful to people considering listing with us are as follows:
- TrustMark is the only government endorsed scheme operating in the domestic i repair, maintenance and home improvement sector.
- It has a strong consumer protection brand and as your scheme operator we provide the customer another level of recourse other than through the tradesperson.
- The TrustMark listings website is getting over 4 million hits a year from people searching for contractors or tradespeople — that is 16,000 per working day. This volume is growing substantially.
- Continuing failures due to rogue traders within the domestic contracting and trades person sector is driving consumers to look for recognised and endorsed schemes that provide some form of protection.
- The ability to offer an insurance backed warranty for deposits and works conducted is becoming more attractive to customers in the domestic market.
- The TrustMark scheme is the only scheme that has a core criteria that includes physical onsite inspections that look at the quality of workmanship and customer experience rather than just from a technical standards viewpoint.
- Rather than a blanket listing with some limited vetting TrustMark and IBS require probity checks to be conducted that reduce the likelihood of a contractor failure due to financial distress or weak trading history.